The Many Advantages of Professional Whitening
Some patients have used over-the-counter teeth whitening products such as toothpaste, mouthwash, trays, or strips. However, professional whitening treatment offers several advantages including:
- Faster and More Predictable Treatment
- The stronger solution of professional whitening treatment allows for deeper penetration and removal of stains. In the case of in-office whitening, you can achieve these improved results in just one short treatment session. We can also work with you to determine the level of whiteness you wish to achieve and tailor your treatment to that shade.
- Thorough, Complete Whitening
- Take-home trays can be customized to fit your teeth to ensure that the whitening solution evenly covers all surfaces of your teeth. Additionally, during in-office treatment, the doctor will expertly administer the treatment to your entire smile.
- Longer-lasting Results
- With stronger solutions, these treatments often offer longer-lasting results. Take-home trays can be used to retain the level of whiteness reached with in-office treatment, and with minimal upkeep.
- Reduced Gum Irritation
- Patients often find they experience gum sensitivity when using retail whitening products. This is due to the poorly fitting strips or trays that allow the solution to get onto the gums. With precise administration by our doctors or custom-fitted trays, we can help eliminate or reduce this side effect.
Teeth Whitening Treatments
We offer both in-office and take-home teeth whitening treatments to allow our patients to conveniently brighten their smile.
For in-office treatments, we utilize laser teeth whitening or the Philips Zoom!® system. During these sessions, bleach is applied to the teeth and activated by the laser or special light. With these sophisticated treatments, there is minimal maintenance, however, your results can be preserved with a take-home kit if desired.
If you do not want to visit our office for an appointment, you can whiten your teeth on your own time with take-home treatments. This is an easy solution for patients with busy schedules who prefer to wear the trays on the go or before bed. For our at-home treatments, you will be provided with whitening gel syringes and custom-fit trays.
Our patients are able to choose between in-office or take-home options for convenient, high-quality teeth whitening.
Both treatment options provide impressive results that can be maintained to your desired level of whiteness.
Diverse, High-quality Treatment
Learn more about our teeth whitening options by contacting us online or calling (586) 263-5540. Our doctors look forward to helping you brighten your smile with our customized teeth whitening solutions.