Get to Know Complete Health Dental Care
Carl Piontkowski, DDS
Dr. Carl Piontkowski offers a variety of dental services, traditional & cosmetic, to individuals & families in the area. Services include regular dental maintenance to complete oral rehabilitation, including whitening & implants. He also uses Michigan-based labs for dental prosthesis with most of these locally based in Macomb County.
Below is some personal information about Dr. Piontkowski:
- Graduated from University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry Detroit, MI.
- Practiced general dentistry for over 20 years in Lapeer, St. Clair Shores, Wareen, & Shelby Township.
- Has advanced training in cosmetic dentistry, implants, & dentures.
- Member of Academy of General Dentistry, Michigan Dental Association, American Dental Association, & Macomb District Dental Society.
- Served as President of Detroit Dental Clinic Club (nation’s oldest dental study club).
- Worked in forensic dentistry for Lapeer County for 10 years.
- Worked as an adjunct professor for the University of Detroit Dental School.
- Happily remarried to my wife Carolyn for the past few years. She is an RN, working as a Unit Director at Henry Ford Health System, Detroit Campus.
Between us we have 6 young adult children. Four are currently attending college, one is still in high school, & one is proudly serving the country as a United States Marine.
- Member of the Clinton Township Kiwanis, helping children & the local community.
To learn more about Clinton Township dentist Carl Piontkowski, DDS or to request an appointment, please contact us here or call our office directly at 586-263-5540.
At Complete Health Dental Care, we are a team of caring, experienced dental professionals who use only the most advanced technologies, materials & procedures. At our community-focused practice, your comfort & satisfaction come first. We offer convenient appointments, so you don’t have to miss work or school for your care, something our team feels strongly about.
We pride ourselves on taking the time to listen & get to know each patient as an individual. The entire team at Complete Health Dental Care looks forward to seeing you soon & developing a relationship with you to build the bridge toward long-term trust & successful dental care. See why our patients can’t stop smiling!
Complete Health Dental Care Staff
Our exceptional, friendly staff is our greatest asset. All of our dental assistants & hygienists are licensed professionals who pride themselves on their current dental techniques & outstanding patient communication. With unmatched quality & integrity, they are dedicated to achieving the best possible results for you & your family.
Since your comfort & health are our top priorities, Complete Health Dental Care’s staff is glad to assist you in any way. If you have any questions at all, from treatment options & sterilization to insurance concerns & paperwork, we’re here for you! We can assure you that you’ll enjoy your dental visit!